Torsten Frobel (Office north)
Gunther Böhringer (Office south)
I'm not concerned with what has been done. I'm interested in what needs to be done.
SoliTec lives and stands for the values of sincerity, honesty, integrity, solidarity, respect and appreciation. Internationality and understanding of different mentalities as well as the balance of intercultural differences are prerequisites for a successful, cooperative work.
- 1987 Foundation of the 'Holger Giere Industrievertretung'
- 1990 Company rebranding to 'Techlogic GmbH'
- 2005 Spin-off by Holger Giere into 'SoliTec GmbH'
- 2010 Integration of 'G. Boehringer Industrievertretung '
- 2011 Entry of Torsten Frobel
- 2014 Resignation of Holger Giere
The legal regulations form the framework for our business ventures.
In our behavior we are absolutely honest and treat all information provided to us with the highest possible confidentiality.
Our company stands for reputability, reliability, confidentiality and integrity.